Classic Lash Extensions- Daily Care and Upkeep Daily Care
• Be gentle
• Clean them daily using a lash extension cleanser
• Brush them daily with a clean mascara wand
• Only use extension safe mascara
• Cleanse them after working out or swimming
• Schedule regular fills
Baby shampoo is not the best choice for cleansing your eyelash extensions. Yes, it’s gentle, oil- free, kills germs and is inexpensive. But it also contains fragrance, artificial colors and overtime can break down the bond in the lash adhesive. Breaking down the bond of the adhesive will effect lash retention. Also, baby shampoo does not effectively remove makeup. It is best to protect your investment and use a cleanser made specifically for lash extensions.
• Get them wet for the first 24 hours
• Sleep on them
• Use cosmetics or cleanser with oil
• Curl your lash extensions
• Pick, pull or twist
• Worry when they fall out, we loose 3-5 natural lashes a day
• Attempt to remove them yourself
• No steam rooms
Proceed with Caution...
• Near open flames, lighters, BBQ’s and stoves/ovens
• Heated work out rooms
• Fill your lash extensions every 2-4 weeks. Your lashes grow (like all of the hair on your body) in 3 stages, the 3 stages takes about 4 weeks to complete. Once the cycle is complete your natural lashes will shed taking your extensions with them. Keep in mind... that most salons require a new full set after 4 weeks.
To be continued...
• Not all Lash Artists are created equal...please do your research!
Please contact The Brow House with any questions!