Finding the right lash artist is no easy feat and your standards should be high. Lash extensions are a very personal service in that you invest your time and money. When expecting to get a gorgeous set of eyelash extensions you should do your research prior to scheduling an appointment.
What to Expect…
- If you are getting a fill at a different salon than where you got your full set don't be surprised if they want to see you for a consultation first and its a red flag if they don’t schedule a consultation
- A good lash artist does “clean work” and properly isolates your lashes
- No damage to your natural lash
- The old adage… “you get what you pay for”… so don't pay $40!
How to Choose a Lash Artist…
- Look a before and after pictures (of their work!) on social media and website
- Are they licensed and trained?
- Read or call for testimony
- Book a consultation
- Consider the products they use
- Ask for a referral- your family, friends and coworkers
Prepare for your Appointment…
- No makeup!
- Avoid caffeine a few hours before appointment
- Remove your contacts
- Expect to be lying on your back with your eyes closed and your lower lashes taped down for 2-2.5 hours
- Before committing know that lash extensions need to be taken care of daily and filled regularly.
Please contact us with any questions!